The re-designed Nautilus Smith Machine features 12 racking positions to fit different users, exercises and benches. Squats and other lifts are now performed facing the Nautilus Smith Machine. This places the user in a proper lift position, and conserves space when using a bench. Linear ball bearings are on a 1.25" hardened steel shaft, and a J-hook bail out design with new (spring-loaded) safety stop catches have been added. The Olympic bar is counter-balanced to 15 pounds. Counter weight and pulleys are shielded.
- 12 racking positions to fit different users, exercises and benches.
- Linear ball bearings on 1.5 inch hardened steel shaft provide smooth, durable bar travel.
- J-hook bail out design with new (spring-loaded) safety stop catches.
- Ratcheting seat adjustment for ease of use and solid feel.
- Olympic bar counter-balanced to 10 lbs.
- Shielded counter weight and pulleys.
- Dimensions: 94" H x 54" L x 87" W
- Machine Weight: 686 lbs
(Please call or email to inquire about delivery)
Shipping is based off of destination and will be calculated after an order is received. If you would like to know ahead of time please contact us at email@example.com and we can work out those details for you.