Hammer Strength machines offer several standard and optional features depending on the piece. Standard weight horns allow weights to be stored on the machines for improved space efficiency. Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent slipping. Highly sophisticated Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and years of collaboration with athletes and coaches ensure that every plate-loaded machine simulates the most natural, ergonomically-correct paths of motion. Iso-Lateral® technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each. Ground Base machines are movement based rather than muscles based, in that they work multiple muscle groups at once, for more total body training and functional benefits. Powerful. Rugged. Reliable. The reputation of Hammer Strength equipment has been built with steel, sweat and grit. We sell Hammer Strength in both used and remanufactured condition. Contact us today to inquire on how you can upgrade your gym or home wellness center.
- Convenient handle assists user in positioning legs while also acting as a "self spotter"
- Upright design allows complete Hamstrings training while helping to reduce lower back pain
- Seat belt provides extra stabilization
- Unique machine design allows uncomplicated user alignment by encouraging the knee cap to barely touch the thigh pad during set-up
- Dimensions (L x W x H)53 in x 54 in x 49 in (135 cm x 138 cm x 125 cm)
- Weight: 330 lb (150 kg)
- Product code: PLSLC
(Please call or email to inquire about delivery)