Cost Cutter Fitness Certified Pre-Owned Remanufactured Treadmills
Engineers carefully disassemble and diagnose every treadmill using a meticulous bullet point quality checklist. We deliver fully assembled, re-manufactured treadmills from all the industries top manufactures ready for your immediate use. The process for Cost Cutter Fitness CPO products involves completely rebuilding used fitness equipment to ensure that it retains the same high quality that the fitness industry has come to expect from brand-new machines. Each unit is completely dismantled and undergoes an extensive 20+ multi-point inspection by Cost Cutter Fitness certified technicians. To ensure we meet our high level of standards we run through the inspection once the units have been re-manufactured and once again prior to each unit shipping out to one of our valued customers.
Certified Pre-Owned 20+ Sophisticated Quality Checklist:
- Treadmill is run through full diagnosis
- Machine is stripped down to bare frame
- Frame is powder coated, primmered, painted & baked.
- Handrails and other important parts are stripped clean of dirt and grime.
- New bearings are installed
- New motor drive belt is installed
- New Idler Pulleys are installed
- Motor is thoroughly inspected, cleaned, oiled and any worn parts are replaced
- Rollers rebuilt with new bearings
- Electronics thoroughly diagnosed and repaired or replaced.
- Computer console / overlay is replaced
- Motor shroud is repainted or replaced
- Running deck is replaced
- Running belt is replaced
- Deck rubber mountings are replaced
- New decals are applied all around
- End caps are replaced
- Heart rate grips are replaced
- Tinsel strip is replaced
- Levelers are replaced
- Thorough Testing through programs and manual modes