Cost Cutter Fitness Certified Pre-Owned Re-Manufactured Ellipticals
Engineers carefully disassemble and diagnose every elliptical using a meticulous bullet point quality checklist. We deliver fully assembled, remanufactured ellipticals from all the industries top manufactures ready for your immediate use. The process for Cost Cutter Fitness CPO products involves completely rebuilding used fitness equipment to ensure that it retains the same high quality that the fitness industry has come to expect from brand-new machines. Each unit is completely dismantled and undergoes an extensive 20+ multi-point inspection by Cost Cutter Fitness certified technicians. To ensure we meet our high level of standards we run through the inspection once the units have been re-manufactured and once again prior to each unit shipping out to one of our valued customers.
Certified Pre-Owned 20+ Sophisticated Quality Elliptical Checklist:
- Elliptical is run through a full diagnosis
- Machine is stripped down to the bare frame
- Frame is powder coated, primmered, painted & baked.
- Handrails and other important parts are stripped clean of dirt and grime.
- New bearings are installed
- New drive belts are installed
- Elevation motor is rebuilt or replaced (when applicable)
- Elevation brackets are rebuilt or replaced (when applicable)
- New ramp covers are installed (when applicable)
- New bushings are installed (when applicable)
- Fly wheel tested, checked and balanced
- Electronics thoroughly diagnosed and repaired or replaced.
- Computer console / overlay is replaced
- Covers are repainted or replaced (when applicable)
- Arm covers are repainted or replaced (when applicable)
- New handrail grips are installed
- Alternator is rebuilt or replaced
- Alternator brushes are replaced
- Misc. hardware is replaced
- New decals are applied all around
- End caps are replaced
- Heart rate grips are replaced
- Thorough Testing through programs and manual modes