13 Reasons Why You Need To Squat
Squat exercises are great for a total lower body workout. They effectively work most of the major muscle groups of the butt, hips and thighs. Squats are also a versatile exercise that can be done in almost any location with or without the use of weights or equipment. Not only am I giving you 13 reasons to squat but I'm also providing you with a 30 day squat challenge. This can be performed anywhere! Make no excuses!
"Get Fit or Die Trying"
1. Squats build muscle all over
2. Squats burn fat
3. Squats are functional
4. Squats help maintain mobility
5. Squats maintain balance
6. Squats boost performance
7. Squats prevent injuries
8. Squats strengthen your core
9. Squats strengthen joints
10. Squats can be done anywhere
11. Squats will increase power
12. Squats will challenge your posterior chain
13. Squats will increase flexibility