Lose Weight and Tone Your Body with elliptical Interval Training
Elliptical Interval Training
When you're swamped at work, putting in a full hour at the gym isn't always an option, but even the tightest schedules can squeeze in a 30-minute session. This fast-paced elliptical workout alternates between periods of pushing your body to the max with a short recovery, a great technique to make the most out of a quick, midday workout. This will help you burn roughly 275 calories in the 30 min time span.
Cost Cutter Fitness has an array of elliptical options. We sell used cross trainers in remanufactured condition, so that it will look like it just came off the showroom floor. Not only will it look like new but function like new.
"Get Fit or Die Trying"
- 0-5 min mark, Cross Ramp 10, Level 5-8
- 5-6 Climb, Cross Ramp 15, Level 8-9
- 6-7, Cross Ramp 15, Level 10-11
- 7-7:30, Cross Ramp 10, Level 11-12
- 7:30-8, Cross Ramp 10, Level 8-9
- 8-29, Repeat
- 29-30, Cross Ramp 10, Level 5
Dont forget to stretch when your done.